Body resurfacing micro-peel & milk 400ml
A new way to consider body moisturizing with this new treatment. Not only the skin on the face needs exfoliation to fight against the signs of ageing. The skin on the body is also showing laxity and blemishes with time on top of dryness. This product combines a micro-peel and a rich milk.
Gluconolatone produces a gentle exfoliation day after day while tranexamic acid reduces blemishes and even the skin tone. Sodium lactate bring moistures. After few days of use the skin feels softer and deeply moisturized.
- Moisturizer with polyhydroxyacids.
- Designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient.
- Activate exfoliating enzymes to renew the skin gradually.
- Increase the overall skin radiance and reduces pigmentation.
- Bi-fasic formula.
- Restore a high skin moisture.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Tranexamic acid
- Sodium lactate
HOW TO USE
- The product is easy to use, shake the bottle to mix the 2 phases and spray over the body every day after shower. Finish by massaging the product till absorbed.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
In the medical field, tranexamic acid is a reliable haemostatic agent during surgery and in the case of accidental injuries. In medical cosmetics, tranexamic acid is used for skin treatments: already small amounts can bleach pigmented spots and reduce redness – also in combination with instrument-based techniques.
A chance discovery for dermatology
In dermatology the effects of tranexamic acid have been known for a long time, namely in the context of pigment disorders. The first report on the treatment of melasmas with tranexamic acid dates back to 1979, the intensity of a melasma was significantly reduced within a period of two to three weeks.
Melasmas or hyperpigmentations form in a variety of ways. They are triggered by miscellaneous endogenic and exogenous influences such as
- UV radiation of the sunlight
- photosensitization, or in other words, the reduced sensitivity threshold of the skin to light caused by essential oils for instance
- hormonal influences, as for example during pregnancy
- inflammation mediators such as prostaglandins and cytokines (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- AGE (Advanced Glycation End products), or in other words, products that form in the body due to the reaction of proteins or lipids with carbohydrates; they are held responsible for a variety of health implications
- other deposits of endogenous metabolic products
Tranexamic acid is effective after oral administration and after topical application. A variety of biochemical mechanisms have been discussed, among them the inhibition of tyrosinase and the preceding processes such as the reduction of free arachidonic acid and prostaglandin E2.
Besides the bleaching effect, tranexamic acid also reduces the translucent reddish colour of the superficial blood vessels. The result is an even complexion.