Caviar activator 50ml
This night activator is formulated to reduce the skin pH gradually, simultaneously exfoliate, replenish moisture and reduce pigmentation for a smooth, radiant complexion. It is used to prepare the skin before peels.
Caviar activator is a revolutionary resurfacing cream that helps to regenerate the skin. Using an exclusive technology of formulation with acids, and a revitalizing caviar extract. It can be used as a single intensive treatment or to prepare the skin for professional peelings. The product is highly effective in promoting skin renew, exfoliating, reducing pigmentation and restoring the skin pH. It must be combined with the all-day shield during the day to protect the skin from UV damages.
- Designed to prepare the skin for chemical peelings.
- Produces skin micro-exfoliation.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Nourish and protects the skin.
- Reduces gradually the skin pigmentation.
- Lactobionic acid
- Caviar extract
- Tranexamic acid
HOW TO USE
- use the product at night for 5 to 6 weeks in combination with the all-day shield.
As a combined treatment with peels, use at night during 2-3 weeks in combination with the all-day shield before the first treatment.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
1. Regeneration. Lactobionic acid includes galactose, which is famous for its wound-healing properties. The acid allows for repair of damaged skin structures and faster regeneration. Thanks to its unique ability to stimulate wound healing, it can be used successfully on skin that is prone to acne and inflammation.
2. Gradual skin penetration. Lactobionic acid has considerable molecular mass and consists of relatively big molecules. As a result, it penetrates skin gradually, layer by layer, which is less damaging than peels performed with glycolic or lactic acids. Thanks to gradual penetration, lactobionic acid does not cause severe burning sensation during the treatment or complications after the peel.
3. High biocompatibility with human skin. Skin easily adjusts to the lactobionic acid; when all stages of the chemical peel are performed properly, no severe flaking, itching, or hyperemia occur.
4. Anti-photoaging activity. Lactobionic acid inhibits matrix metalloproteinases, which are the main cause of skin aging. They destroy the major components of the extracellular matrix of the skin, collagen in particular, causing elasticity loss, deep wrinkles and a sagging face. Metalloproteinases are responsible for skin aging process and the development of telangiectasias – oblong red areas on the face. Their activity is stimulated by long-term exposure to sunlight and leads to rapid photo ageing.
5. Antioxidant properties. Lactobionic acid can function as a link between iron ions, providing strong antioxidant effect. It removes free radical intermediates and protects skin from dangerous UV radiation.
6. Deep moisturizing. Lactobionic acid helps to moisturize skin. It is capable of adsorbing water and trapping it inside the skin even when the skin is exposed to adverse weather conditions, i.e. increasingly dry air, for a long period of time. Lactobionic acid creates a water film on the surface of skin, which helps to tackle signs of skin dryness, itching, and tightness for a long time.
7. Peeling action. Lactobionic acid activates renewal of cell structures, allows for deep cleansing and gentle removal of dead cells, and particles of dust and dirt that cause clogged pores.
8. Capable of being used at any time of the year. Both mandelic and lactobionic acids effectively protect skin from UV radiation. Thanks to this fact, peel treatments can be performed in any season, even in summer, without fear of developing unexpected side effects, like freckles or pigment spots.
9. Rejuvenation, improved skin firmness. The skin is rejuvenated thanks to the acid’s ability to increase collagen production and slow down photo-ageing.
Caviar extract was found to speed up the natural production of collagen up to 67% and significantly reduces the protein cross-linking (fibronectin).
Growth factors: EGF, BFGF, AFGF, VEGF, IGF-1
Vitamin: Folic acid
Amino acid: acetyl glutamine
The active ingredients are working in synergy on the skin for:
Wound healing: the migration ability of keratynocytes is improved
Stimulation of cell growth: BIO-Placenta is more effective than commercial human placenta product in stimulation of cell growth
Biosyntehsis of collagen: BIO-Placenta stimulates pro-collagen type 1 biosynthesis of fibroblasts
Skin elasticity can be improved by 32% in 2 weeks and 47% in 4 weeks
Skin moisture can be increased by 83% after application, 50% in 2 weeks and 64% in 4 weeks.
In the medical field, tranexamic acid is a reliable haemostatic agent during surgery and in the case of accidental injuries. In medical cosmetics, tranexamic acid is used for skin treatments: already small amounts can bleach pigmented spots and reduce redness – also in combination with instrument-based techniques.
A chance discovery for dermatology
In dermatology the effects of tranexamic acid have been known for a long time, namely in the context of pigment disorders. The first report on the treatment of melasmas with tranexamic acid dates back to 1979, the intensity of a melasma was significantly reduced within a period of two to three weeks.
Melasmas or hyperpigmentations form in a variety of ways. They are triggered by miscellaneous endogenic and exogenous influences such as
- UV radiation of the sunlight
- photosensitization, or in other words, the reduced sensitivity threshold of the skin to light caused by essential oils for instance
- hormonal influences, as for example during pregnancy
- inflammation mediators such as prostaglandins and cytokines (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- AGE (Advanced Glycation End products), or in other words, products that form in the body due to the reaction of proteins or lipids with carbohydrates; they are held responsible for a variety of health implications
- other deposits of endogenous metabolic products
Tranexamic acid is effective after oral administration and after topical application. A variety of biochemical mechanisms have been discussed, among them the inhibition of tyrosinase and the preceding processes such as the reduction of free arachidonic acid and prostaglandin E2.
Besides the bleaching effect, tranexamic acid also reduces the translucent reddish colour of the superficial blood vessels. The result is an even complexion.