Caviar liquid mask 250ml
A new concept of liquid mask that is sprayed over the face and leave on. Enriched with caviar extract and retinol the mask can be applied as a single treatment or after peelings to boost the peeling effect.
A new concept in the world of skin care consisting in a liquid mask formulation. The product is sprayed over the face and leave on. It does not require to be washed off. This formula is enriched with a synergy of caviar extract and retinol to boost the skin renewal after the peeling procedures or once a week as a home treatment. This exclusive concept is easy to use and offers the same advantages as a conventional mask by a film forming technology. The skin feels totally moisturized and soft after the application and for many hours.
- Nourishing and moisturizing.
- Restore a high skin moisture.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration and blemishes.
- Formulated in an exclusive liquid texture to increase the skin penetration.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Caviar extract
- Hyaluronic acid low molecular weight
HOW TO USE
- Protect the eyes and spray on the whole face and neck. Massage gently the skin and leave for 10 minutes. Then apply a repair cream.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
Caviar extract was found to speed up the natural production of collagen up to 67% and significantly reduces the protein cross-linking (fibronectin). It contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals to nourish the skin and reduce the signs of ageing. Caviar is very rich in vitamins (especially vitamin A, B, D and E), oligo elements (sodium, potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, iron), micro-elements (cobalt, copper, silica) proteins and amino acids. It has moisturizing and emollient properties and its use is highly recommended for aged and wrinkled skin.
Retinol helps epithelial cells function properly. Glycoprotein synthesis requires certain levels of vitamin A to take place. Vitamin A is also an important ingredient that is needed by our immune systems. Over 40 years of established research shows it can help visibly increase the appearance of firmness, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, significantly improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin.
Retinoids (synthesized equivalents of vitamin A) regulate the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication. When retinoids get into a cell, they make a bond with nuclear sensors. Thus, sections of the cell genome are activated or decelerated.
The results of retinol, as it affects the epidermis, are the following:
- an increase of mitotic activity of basal keratinocytes.
- a normalization of keratinization, differentiation, and melanogenesis.
- an activation and stimulation of epidermal lipid synthesis, as well as the components of the extracellular matrix of the dermis.
- a decrease in atypical cells.