Ice cream repair 50ml
Rich repairing cream with an ice cream texture to apply after peeling procedures. The cream has to be stored in the fridge.
The repair process is an essential phase after chemical peelings and it is of primary importance to use the right product. The skin structure must be restored and the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication regulated. The ice cream repair contains a synergy of retinol, vitamin E, Bio-placenta (growth factors, folic acid, acetyl glutamine) and unirepair T-43.
This new formulation under the form of an ice cream was developed to enhance the effect of the active ingredients producing an intense cooling sensation and leaving a rich protective film over the skin.
- Designed to repair and control the new skin proliferation after peelings.
- Restores essential lipids to help nourish dry, delicate skin.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Sooth the skin and reduce redness the days after peelings.
- Unirepair T-43
- Bio-placenta (5 growth factors, folic acid, acetyl glutamine)
- Vitamin E
HOW TO USE
- After peeling procedures and at every night, apply this repairing cream to the face, neck and chest. The cream can be stored in the fridge for a more intensive cooling sensation.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
Retinol helps epithelial cells function properly. Glycoprotein synthesis requires certain levels of vitamin A to take place. Vitamin A is also an important ingredient that is needed by our immune systems.
Over 40 years of established research shows it can help visibly increase the appearance of firmness, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, significantly improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin.
Retinoids (synthesized equivalents of vitamin A) regulate the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication. When retinoids get into a cell, they make a bond with nuclear sensors. Thus, sections of the cell genome are activated or decelerated.
The results of retinol, as it affects the epidermis, are the following:
- an increase of mitotic activity of basal keratinocytes.
- a normalization of keratinization, differentiation, and melanogenesis.
- an activation and stimulation of epidermal lipid synthesis, as well as the components of the extracellular matrix of the dermis.
- a decrease in atypical cells.
Components of BIO-Placenta are like Human Placenta which is based on ‘Placental Pharmacology’ Components are safely synthesized by fermentation.
Growth factors: EGF, BFGF, AFGF, VEGF, IGF-1
Vitamin: Folic acid
Amino acid: acetyl glutamine
The active ingredients are working in synergy on the skin for:
Wound healing: the migration ability of keratynocytes is improved
Stimulation of cell growth: BIO-Placenta is more effective than commercial human placenta product in stimulation of cell growth
Biosyntehsis of collagen: BIO-Placenta stimulates pro-collagen type 1 biosynthesis of fibroblasts
Skin elasticity can be improved by 32% in 2 weeks and 47% in 4 weeks
Skin moisture can be increased by 83% after application, 50% in 2 weeks and 64% in 4 weeks.
What happen if cellular DNA is damaged?
- Apoptosis (cell death)
- Reduction in protein synthesis
- Skin cancer and other desease
- Skin ageing
Unirepair T43 is a rich complex in amino acid: Acetyl tyrosine, proline both known for their redox properties; a hydrolysed vegetable proteins (rich in energy boosters like glutamine and glutamic acid) and ATP as an energy booster.
Unirepair T43 accelerates the repair of UV-induced DNA damages in pre-and post treatments, it reduces the inflammation and the skin redness by providing amino acids that are precursors of DNA repairing enzymes but also that have direct DNA redox activity.
The DNA damages after UVB irradiations are reduced up to 50% after 5 hours.
The erythema is reduced up to 37% after 24 hours and up to 52% after 48 hours.