Matcha tea mist 400ml
Ultra-refreshing and moisturising mist lotion to complete the cleansing and to apply before skin care creams.
The Matcha tea water is an aqueous extract obtained by steam distillation. It is destined to become the favourite ingredient of the cosmetic industry without a doubt. ‘health plant’ by excellence, it prevents various types of stress, such as oxidative stress but it also stimulates microcirculation to detoxify the skin and thus slow premature ageing. The matcha tea mist is rich in amino acids, polyphenols, minerals and caffeine.
Genuine symbol of both luxury and tradition, Matcha Tea, is often described as the ‘green gold of Japan’. Matcha Tea is Chinese in origin but built its reputation in Japan in the 16th Century when it was introduced into the Tea Ceremony, in order to approach tasting from a spiritual angle of harmony, respect, purity and peace of mind. Produced solely from Tencha Tea, its leaves are processed by a meticulous and ancestral technique, before being transformed into a very fine green and shimmering powder which catches the eye at first glance.
- Completes the cleansing.
- Nourishes and moisturizes.
- Protects the skin from pollution damages.
- Stimulates cutaneous microcirculation.
- Activates cell renewal.
- Protects the skin from premature ageing.
- Restores an optimum skin pH.
- Matcha tea water
HOW TO USE
- Spray over the face and neck after cleansing products and then apply a cream. The formula suits all skin types and works in synergy with other products. Does not contain alcohol.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
1. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, boost of skin`s immune system. Gluconolactone is a natural antioxidant which is as effective as vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and vitamin E (tocopherol). It is contained in the skin maintaining optimal moisture content. Gluconolactone blocks the synthesis of pro-interleukin-1 which is responsible for the regulation of immune and which high concentration in the horny layer of the skin can cause increased inflammation.
2. Restoring pH balance. The interaction of gluconolactone with skin begins once it was applied, affecting the acid mantle. The enzyme activity depends on the pH balance that may be disrupted by hostile environment, make-up, skin care or pathology. The gentle influence of gluconolactone helps to achieve proper pH level restoring pH balance and a proper skin renewal process.
3. Recovery of skin barrier properties, collagen fibres strengthening. Skin barrier integrity is dependent on serine protease activity – an enzyme that cleaves peptide bones in proteins. Skin cells are connected with protein fibres. That means that reduction of serine protease activity caused by lower pH level in the acid mantle can help to maintain cell junctions. Gluconolactone also activates lipid synthesis in keratinocytes providing moisture into horny layer of skin.
4. Moisturizing effect. The ability of gluconolactone to transfer water molecules plays a central role in skin moisturizing. Getting in the granular layer of skin, water causes calcium ions concentration decline sending signal to the body to stimulate lipid synthesis in keratinocytes.
5. Hyperpigmentation removal and photo-aging protection effect. As a chelating agent, gluconolactone can bind and remove free radicals from the body. The oxidation process, caused by overabundance of iron and UV-rays influence, occurs in skin pigmentation that is a typical sign of photo ageing. Gluconolactone helps to bind free iron ions preventing the oxidation process and consequences of UV-radiation.
6. Lifting and firming effect, skin surface smoothing. Gluconolactone initiates processes that precede the production of hyaluronic acid in keratinocytes and fibroblasts, as well as synthesis in matrix metalloproteinase (necessary for tissue regeneration) and collagen.
7. Skin tone smoothing effect is provided by keratolytic action of gluconolactone – superficial dead skin cells exfoliation.