Micellar Water Cleanse & Peel 400ml
A new concept of cleansing and make-up removal combining polyhydroxy acids to perform at the a gentle skin exfoliation and balance the skin pH. The micellar water is a refreshing cleanser to remove the make-up for oily and combination skin.
Moisturizing, it is formulated specifically for oily and combination skin types. This new generation of cleanser with poly hydroxyl acids performs at the same time as the cleansing a micro peeling and restores an acidic pH of the skin. It can be use on face, eyes and lips. Does not sting the eyes. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue. The cleansing agent is a non ionic surfactant derived from sugar, very respectful of the skin and the environment.
- Removes all types of make-up on face, eyes and lips contours.
- Removes dead cells and impurities.
- Restores an optimum skin pH.
- Sodium lactate
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily, apply with a cotton pad on a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water. For optimal cleansing combine with the monsoon mist and apply a cream.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
1. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, boost of skin`s immune system. Gluconolactone is a natural antioxidant which is as effective as vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and vitamin E (tocopherol). It is contained in the skin maintaining optimal moisture content. Gluconolactone blocks the synthesis of pro-interleukin-1 which is responsible for the regulation of immune and which high concentration in the horny layer of the skin can cause increased inflammation.
2. Restoring pH balance. The interaction of gluconolactone with skin begins once it was applied, affecting the acid mantle. The enzyme activity depends on the pH balance that may be disrupted by hostile environment, make-up, skin care or pathology. The gentle influence of gluconolactone helps to achieve proper pH level restoring pH balance and a proper skin renewal process.
3. Recovery of skin barrier properties, collagen fibres strengthening. Skin barrier integrity is dependent on serine protease activity – an enzyme that cleaves peptide bones in proteins. Skin cells are connected with protein fibres. That means that reduction of serine protease activity caused by lower pH level in the acid mantle can help to maintain cell junctions. Gluconolactone also activates lipid synthesis in keratinocytes providing moisture into horny layer of skin.
4. Moisturizing effect. The ability of gluconolactone to transfer water molecules plays a central role in skin moisturizing. Getting in the granular layer of skin, water causes calcium ions concentration decline sending signal to the body to stimulate lipid synthesis in keratinocytes.
5. Hyperpigmentation removal and photo-aging protection effect. As a chelating agent, gluconolactone can bind and remove free radicals from the body. The oxidation process, caused by overabundance of iron and UV-rays influence, occurs in skin pigmentation that is a typical sign of photo ageing. Gluconolactone helps to bind free iron ions preventing the oxidation process and consequences of UV-radiation.
6. Lifting and firming effect, skin surface smoothing. Gluconolactone initiates processes that precede the production of hyaluronic acid in keratinocytes and fibroblasts, as well as synthesis in matrix metalloproteinase (necessary for tissue regeneration) and collagen.
7. Skin tone smoothing effect is provided by keratolytic action of gluconolactone – superficial dead skin cells exfoliation.