Retin-oil booster serum 30ml
Exclusive boosting serum concentrated in retinol (0,3%) and vitamin E (1%) with a unique cushion and powdery after feel. This formula was developed to boost the effect of resurfacing professional peeling treatments.
retin-oil booster is a potent treatment highly concentrated in retinol and vitamin E to increase the effect of chemical peels and control the skin regeneration. The formula offer an extreme comfort during and after application with a unique skin feeling. Retin-oil treatment is ideal for problematic and sun-damaged skin, this night cream is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure maximum efficacy and stability. The treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration while minimizing breakouts and the appearance of pores.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration and blemishes.
- Formulated in an exclusive texture to increase the skin penetration and avoid the commonly associated irritations of retinol creams.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Retinol 0,3%
- Vitamin E
HOW TO USE
- As single treatment, in the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this night cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. For optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night. Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your physician. Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As post-peel booster apply the cream at the end of the professional treatment. The retin-oil booster can be applied after ekseption peels only.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, some problems have been reported with ingested retinoic acid.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
- Retinol helps epithelial cells function properly. Glycoprotein synthesis requires certain levels of vitamin A to take place. Vitamin A is also an important ingredient that is needed by our immune systems. Over 40 years of established research shows it can help visibly increase the appearance of firmness, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, significantly improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin.
- Retinoids (synthesized equivalents of vitamin A) regulate the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication. When retinoids get into a cell, they make a bond with nuclear sensors. Thus, sections of the cell genome are activated or decelerated.
The results of retinol, as it affects the epidermis, are the following:
- an increase of mitotic activity of basal keratinocytes.
- a normalization of keratinization, differentiation, and melanogenesis.
- an activation and stimulation of epidermal lipid synthesis, as well as the components of the extracellular matrix of the dermis.
- a decrease in atypical cells.