Spotless ultraserum 30ml
Exclusive highly concentrated serum to quickly reduce the age spots, blemishes and pigmentation.
It combines a polyhydroxyacid with Hexyl-resorcinol and niacinamide. The formula offers an extreme comfort during and after application with a light and silky skin feeling. The emulsion contains a transdermal booster to increase the penetration of the active ingredients. We recommend to use the spotless ultraserum after a peeling. After few applications the pigmentation is reduced.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration and blemishes.
- Formulated in an exclusive texture to increase the skin penetration and avoid the commonly associated irritations of whitening serums.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Reduces skin roughness.
- Mandarin essential oil
HOW TO USE
- As single treatment, in the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. For optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night. Due to the high concentration of active ingredients, please consult your physician. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As post-peel, apply the cream at night on the spots and blemishes before the repair cream.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
Resorcinol is a natural compound extracted from cereal, the hexyl-resorcinol is a stable form less irritant and more effective for skin care products. 4 Times more effective than hydroquinone, working by modulating multiple sites in the melanogenesis pathway without the associated side effects. It has also a protective effect against oxidative DNA damage induced by hydrogen peroxide by increasing levels of glutathione, and stimulation of antioxidant defence enzymes (glutathione peroxidase and glutathione reductase).
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3. It promotes protein synthesis, which improves skin metabolism. By improving the cells metabolism, it improves skin texture exhibiting anti-ageing properties. It inhibits free radial formation, making it a good anti-oxidant. It is also a skin whitener, and UV protector. Niacinamide PC is an upgraded version of Vitamin B3. Our upgraded Niacinamide PC provides all the benefits of topical vitamin B3 while minimizing potential unwanted effects such as unpleasant sensations of heat in the skin. These are caused by residual nicotinic acid. Vitamin B3 PC is guaranteed to contain less than 100 ppm residual nicotinic acid, making it exceptionally suitable for skin care applications. Niacinamide PC has also been shown to amplify blue light protection in combination with sunscreens, and to offer protection from air-borne and water-borne pollution.