Ultim Eyes cream 30ml
KS ultim-eyes products are formulated for the delicate skin surrounding the eyes. Designed to prevent and correct visible signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, under-eye circles, and puffiness.
For dry aging skin and features a synergistic combination of lactobionic acid and powerful, yet gentle plant-based ingredients to nourish and smooth skin around the eye. This rich, hydrating crème specifically targets three prime visible signs of aging — moisture loss, skin laxity, and free radical damage. Ultim-eyes cream also reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness, crow’s feet while soothing skin. The formula consists of a water in oil cream with ultra-nourishing and cooling properties.
- Designed to improve the appearance of age-related damage around the eye area such as fine lines, wrinkles, and laxity.
- Restores essential lipids to help nourish dry, delicate skin.
- Helps relieve the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- Formulated for dry, mature skin in a water in oil formula.
- Lactobionic acid
- Unirepair T43
HOW TO USE
- Once or twice daily, apply this hydrating crème to the brow and under eye areas, avoiding the eyelids.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
1. Regeneration. Lactobionic acid includes galactose, which is famous for its wound-healing properties. The acid allows for repair of damaged skin structures and faster regeneration.
2. Gradual skin penetration. Lactobionic acid has considerable molecular mass and consists of relatively big molecules. As a result, it penetrates skin gradually, layer by layer. Dead skin cells are removed gently, causing no skin irritation. The lactobionic acid peel lightens skin, making pigment spots less visible.
3. Anti-photo ageing activity. Lactobionic acid inhibits matrix metalloproteinases, which are the main cause of skin aging. They destroy the major components of the extracellular matrix of the skin, collagen in particular, causing elasticity loss, deep wrinkles and a sagging face. Metalloproteinases are responsible for skin aging process and the development of telangiectasias – oblong red areas on the face. Their activity is stimulated by long-term exposure to sunlight and leads to rapid photo ageing. Skin becomes smoother. Thanks to its ability to normalize metabolic processes, affect fibroblasts, and increase collagen production, it lifts and removes even deep wrinkles.
4. Antioxidant properties. Lactobionic acid can function as a link between iron ions, providing strong antioxidant effect. It removes free radical intermediates and protects skin from dangerous UV radiation.
5. Deep moisturizing. Lactobionic acid helps to moisturize skin. It is capable of adsorbing water and trapping it inside the skin even when the skin is exposed to adverse weather conditions, i.e. increasingly dry air, for a long period of time. Lactobionic acid creates a water film on the surface of skin, which helps to tackle signs of skin dryness, itching, and tightness for a long time.
What happen if cellular DNA is damaged?
- Apoptosis (cell death)
- Reduction in protein synthesis
- Skin cancer and other desease
- Skin ageing
Unirepair T43 is a rich complex in amino acid: Acetyl tyrosine, proline both known for their redox properties; a hydrolysed vegetable proteins (rich in energy boosters like glutamine and glutamic acid) and ATP as an energy booster.
Unirepair T43 accelerates the repair of UV-induced DNA damages in pre and post treatments, it reduces the inflammation and the skin redness by providing amino acids that are precursors of DNA repairing enzymes but also that have direct DNA redox activity.
The DNA damages after UVB irradiations are reduced up to 50% after 5 hours.
The erythema is reduced up to 37% after 24 hours and up to 52% after 48 hours.